1. Service Evaluation - Develop a Plan
Pinnacle will come onsite to develop a comprehensive service evaluation in order to provide you with a cost comparison to your current arrangement. Here are a few of the areas we will cover:
- Standard operating procedures
- Service requirements
- Partnered approach to shared best practices
- Contract and compliance expectations
- Wage rate analysis to market
2. Implementation - Execute the Program
Pinnacle’s implementation process typically takes thirty (30) days to transition from contract award. We can transition sooner if needed. Pinnacle provides a seasoned transition team that specializes in ensuring the success of a smooth passing of the torch.
Whenever a change is made there is a concern for any inconvenience to the operation and its productivity. Pinnacle Staffing avoids disruption and eliminates anxiety by working from a proven transition plan managed by a team of experienced professionals.
Our team includes:
- Operation Level Management
- Division Managers
- Onsite Management
- Corporate Human Resources
3. Quality Assurance - Measure the Results
Pinnacle provides a quality assurance program that ensures a new standard of excellence in the industry for performance. Our quality program provides measurable results that establish and maintain continuous improvement goals.
Below is an outline of the quality assurance program:
- Weekly compliance reporting
- Monthly partnership reviews
- Quarterly continuous improvement meetings
- Bi-Annual satisfaction surveys
Some examples of our service metrics include: Turnover Analysis, Absenteeism, Order Fill, Temp-To-Hire, Screening Ratios, Safety, Investment Tracking, and Cost Savings.
All of these reports and more can be tailored to your specific measurable need.
Consult with one of our staffing professionals by calling (888) 297-4212 or by contacting us online to see how one or more of these services can create a single staffing strategy for you.